DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable can easily connect a computer with DisplayPort (DP) to an HDTV, monitor or projector with DisplayPort for video and sound of high definition. It is suitable for notebooks.
- Supports video resolutions up to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz and 1080p (Full HD)
- Supports 8-bit & 10-bit Deep Color
- Supports 1Mbps bidirectional auxiliary channel
- Supports a corridor, one direction, four connection lines
- Supports DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Supports 8.64Gbps bandwidth; 12bpc (bits per component), 36bpp (bits per pixel), and 120Hzs refresh rate .