Directional light is powerful. It guides the viewer, creates a mood, and adds dimension, depth, and texture. If you want to create a signature style that elevates your photography to the next level, the mastery of off-camera lighting should be your next goal. Subjects or clients are not impressed with a shoot, view, and adjust photo-style. Lighting ratios, ambient balance, and final exposure must be set confidently. Knowledge and use of the tools of photography assure that the outcome is the intended one. And for images like this one, the Micnova MQ-LM30 is the professional photographer’s meter of choice.
Micnova MQ-LM30 is a light meter ,which design for measuring the brightness of the subject .During photography,the light meter can provide the aperture or the shutter speed for the photographer when the exposure value is available .Or the light meter can provide correct apertures for the photographer with the shutter speed known. Very helpful for studio photography and cinematography.
- Ambient light measuring modes include shutter speed priority and EV metering Repeat accuracy with a rating of <0.1 EV
- Flash can be measured with PC sync terminal connection or cordless
- Measuring range at ISO 100 of 0 to 19.9 EV
- Flash measuring range of f/0.5 to f/90
- ISO range of 3 to 8,000
- Frame rates of 8, 12, 16, 18, 24, 25, 30, 32, 64, 128 fps
- 270° rotatable receptor head
- Runs on three AAA batteries.
|Power Source||3xAAA Battery(Not included)|
|EV Range (at ISO100)||EV-5~EV26.2|
|Frame Rang||8, 12, 16, 18, 24, 25, 30, 32, 64, 128 fps|
|ISO Range||3~ 8000|
|Measuring Modes||Ambient Light: EV metering/Shutter priority / Flash Light: Cord sync terminal/Cordless|
|Measuring Range||EV 0 ~EV19.9|
|Receptor Head||Rotatable 270°|
|Repeat Accuracy||±0.1 EV or less|
|Shutter Speed||Ambient Light: 1/8000s~1s / Flash Light: 1/500s~1s|